Thursday, June 25, 2009

waiting game.


I love waiting for things to arrive from the library.

I can't wait to get this new cook book.

Rustic Fruit Desserts

I am hold number 81 of 95 on 17 copies.

I am thinking it will arrive 12 weeks from now. (about 4 people will have the book before me and they will probably keep it the whole 3 weeks)

Just past the real fruit season. Should I buy or be content making apple things when I actually get my hands on it.

At the very least I will have lots of frozen blackberries I can play around with.

Also I am awaiting: The complete Indian cookbook. Thought I should get some new recipes now that I have a clay pot.

TV Shows:

Also I have been waiting on starting to watch How I Met your Mother from the first season.. with Joe in school and me with time on my hands. It's go time.

Movies: I currently have The Virgin Suicides and am on a really long waiting list for Tropic Thunder.. hmm totally different movies.

Books: I am waiting for Pedaling revolution: how cyclists are changing American Cities. (hold 125 on 23 copies.. it will be a while) I am currently reading - The Many Lives of Marilyn Monroe.

Books on CD. I just finished a marathon of Team of Rivals and am about to head into some Tommy J. stuff starting with Twilight at Monticello: The final years of Thomas Jefferson followed by Undaunted Courage .

Music: I currently have a blast from the past The Tragically Hip.. and I have been waiting for the soundtrack to Slumdog Millionaire for a while. (hold 81 of 35! so close!) Also looking forward to the new Green Day album I got on it early so I am only hold 57 of 155 on 28 copies.

No comments: