Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Dreams.

I have been having some crazy dreams lately.

I ran Joe over while he rode his bike. It was scary. It ended with me yelling that I killed my own husband. (Syl thinks this is related to my anxiety about riding my bike everyday and she is probably right)

I was in a civil war camp and knew that someone was trying to assassinate Lincoln and had to get a telegraph out to save him ( I was currently listening to about 6 -8 hours of Team of Rivals on cd... )

My boss friended me on Facebook and found out that I bad mouthed him and hated my job... (hmm it could happen he is often suggested as my 'friend')

2 comments:

Sylvia said...

Interestingly, I can comment on yours (and I thought your Joe-crushing dream was related to your anxiety about when he gets stuck in traffic after work and you think he's dead)

Lauren Drury said...

haha oh yeah. I knew it was anxiety about something.