Thursday, January 15, 2009

winter blues

So much has happened since I last wrote here. I have been meaning to but have been lazy. Joe and I got married. I could not be happier. It was a lovely service. Cousin did an awesome job. I am glad we kept it small. I am glad that we are going to have an awesome party in August. Married life is about the same as not married life. Well it is exactly the same. Things in Portland are good. We don't do much. Work, eat - Joe reads and I watch TV. We got a new TV a Sony Bravia with HD and all the jazz. I have been really enjoying it. Otherwise we have not been up to to much. This week will be slightly more exciting. I am going to listen to Mark Bittman talk tonight. He is my favorite cookbook author. Tomorrow we are going on a date to Wild Abandon our favorite resturant. We have really been liking our new Church. We are planning on taking some of the classes they offer. I think we are going to start with a Marriage Class. Thats all for now.

No comments: